Speaking of the newest Apple series, it seems like you are going to keep asking question about what equipment could make the iPad Pro 9.7-inch and 12.9-inch really pro? Well, as you, probably, have already known that there are huge differences in between pro and really pro among two newest series since both of them have equipped with the Apple Pencil, the full pressure sensitivity as well as tilt control, which can incredibly boost your work in ease. However, even though the only thing you need to do is set the Apple Pencil up and start to use it well, there is nothing wrong with understanding the Apple Pencil guide, first, right?
As well as another additional equipment of pencil-gadget in another series manufactured in Korea, the Apple Pencil can be named as a the real-world pencil and really useful to help your work easier like doing the pencil-like work. However, in order to help you understand the procedure of these phenomenal Apple Pencil, here are several Apple Pencil guide which will really help you, perhaps.
- The first thing you need to know is that Apple Pencil not as sensitive as finger, so multi-touch, swipe, and gesture-based navigation would not help you while functioning these pencil-like.
- After that, in order to connect the navigation in between your iPad Pro and the Apple Pencil, just tap the icon, buttons, and another interface element on the Apple Pencil.
- In order to check whether your device has already connected or not, try to touch the Apple Pencil's tip and then start scratching on the surface of the iPad Pro, as well as drawing line, writing, or another gesture-based to start a line.
- As explained before that gesture-based would not appropriate work on the iPad Pro with Apple Pencil, whenever you would like to get a darker or broader line on your writing, you have to press harder on the tip of the Apple Pencil, so it will turn out well as you wish.
- How about start to make shading in larger area as well as coloring and make contour on your work-area? Well, just tilt the Apple Pencil sideways, and the touch it gently into the iPad Pro screen.
Hence, even though the Apple Pencil guide only giving you the basic guide, it would be great as if you can dig another ways up based on your style in drawing. After all, you are going to be agree that this iPad Pro is really that pros.